Express your unique style with this statement tattoo design watch.
Last Laugh Tattoo is linked to the tradition of memento mori.
It’s a unique watch, designed to remind you that life is brief and you should live it to the full.
How to tell the time
The Last Laugh Tattoo is not your average watch. Instead of hands, you check the time on the skull’s teeth.
The upper teeth show the hours, and the lower teeth show the minutes.
The watch has a jump hour feature, so the hour flips in the top teeth, exactly on the 59>00 minute shift, blink and you’ll miss it!
A watch for life. You’ll never need to replace a battery again.
Last Laugh Tattoo is powered by a 20 jewel automatic mechanical movement.
This means the motion of wearing your watch provides the power to wind it up and keep it running.
“the design comes from the Mexican Day of the Dead festival. The festival focuses on gathering to remember friends and family who have died. Many gifts and offerings are handed out including sugar skulls that are given to both the living and the dead.
It has become a very popular image in the tattoo world over the years and has replaced the regular skull in the mainstream tattoo trends”.
- Strap: 100% real leather - black with turquoise stitching (other options available here)
- Mechanism: Automatic - ST1721, 20 jewel automatic mechanical
- Waterproof: Yes! 5ATM (leather will wear out faster when exposed to water)
- Guarantee: 12 months - any problems after this time, we’ll be happy to help
- Width (3 o’clock to 9 o’clock): 37mm
- Height (from lug to lug): 46mm
- Case: 316L Stainless steel - black PVD coating