Think differently about your time with The Last Laugh watch.
The skull design is linked to the tradition of memento mori.
It’s a unique watch, designed to remind you that life is brief and you should live it to the full.
The eyes and the nose are mirrored, to remind you of your own mortality.
How to read the time
Instead of hands, you need to check the skull’s teeth for the time.
The upper teeth show the hours, and the lower teeth show the minutes.
The watch has a jump hour feature, so the hour flips in the top teeth, exactly on the 59>00 minute shift, blink and you’ll miss it!
A watch for life. You’ll never need to replace a battery again.
The Last Laugh is powered by an automatic mechanical movement.
This means the motion of wearing your watch provides the power to wind it up and keep it running.
- Strap: 100% real leather - black with white stitching (other options available here)
- Mechanism: Automatic - ST1721, 20 jewel automatic mechanical
- Waterproof: Yes! 5ATM (leather will wear out faster when exposed to water)
- Guarantee: 12 months - any problems after this time, we’ll be happy to help
- Width (3 o’clock to 9 o’clock): 37mm
- Height (from lug to lug): 46mm
- Case: 316L Stainless steel silver polished finish