Terms and Conditions | Mr Jones Watches
You can return your Mr Jones Watch within 30 days of ordering it, provided it is in the original unworn condition and in its original packaging, we will provide you with a full refund for the watch (although the buyer is liable for all postal and packaging charges).
By "original unworn condition" we mean that the leather strap cannot have been fastened, not even once! The leather is permanently marked if the strap is fastened and this means that we must replace the strap before we can retail the watch (so we will deduct the cost of a replacement strap from your refund).
We will ensure that you receive your refund within one week of receiving the returned watch back from you. Before returning your watch please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intention. Your statutory rights are not affected.
General Shipping Information
Orders from within the UK are shipped using DPD which will arrive the following working day.
Orders outside the UK are shipped either by FedEx Priority (watches). Or Royal Mail (accessories). Fedex requires a signature from the recipient upon delivery, and both are fully insured.
You can track the progress of your watch using the tracking number (supplied by us once we ship your order) on the Fedex website.
These delivery times are a guide based on the DPD, Fedex and Royal Mail terms of service, products may, in some unusual cases take longer to arrive. If this happens, please get in touch.
We aim to ship all orders on the day they are received (provided the order is received by 2pm GMT). Otherwise we will do our very best to ship the order within one working day. Please note that orders placed over the weekend will be shipped on Mondays. We really want our customers to be happy, so if anything isn't clear, or if you have any questions then please drop us a line at email@example.com. Alternatively you can call us on +44(0)207 401 3636 (10am-5.30pm GMT).
All our watches are sent in protective cardboard boxes that fit snugly around the watch packaging and are tough enough to withstand the rigours of the transportation.Limited 12 month warranty
Each watch is covered by a warranty which protects the original owner for a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase. The warranty covers parts and labour for the watch excluding strap and bracelet from any failure as a result of original manufacturing defect. During this period at our discretion the defective watch will be repaired or replaced.
Defects caused by accident, misuse, abuse, neglect or improper service are not covered by this warranty.
Limitation of Incidental or Consequential Damage
Mr Jones Watches is not responsible for incidental or consequential damage of any kind. Our liability is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective watch at our discretion.
Mr Jones Watches is a division of Mr Jones Design Ltd, Company number: 6528758 registered in England.
Registered office: Unit 1.11 Oxo Tower Wharf, Bargehouse Street, London SE1 9PH.
Producer registration: WEE/EB0360QW; VAT registration no: 882 6260 06
Sales on our website are processed through Paypal or Google Checkout and consequently we do not store any customer financial details (credit or debit card numbers).
Visiting Our Website
You can browse our Website without providing any personal or individually identifiable information. You also may be able to set your browser to reject cookies. If you do that, the site may be less functional for you.
There are times when you may choose to give us personally identifiable information about you. For example, you may wish to register to receive e-mails from us, receive invitations, attend events, preview new content, or to purchase goods and services available through the site. We need certain information from you to register you, authenticate you, and process your entries and payments, where necessary.
Kinds of Information We Collect
We collect information that you voluntarily give us, as well as site Visitorship Data, on the Website.
Personally Identifiable Information
In order to utilise certain features of the Website, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information such as your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, or persistent identifier (such as a customer number held in a cookie) which is associated with personally identifiable information, as well as other information, which you may provide voluntarily. We collect such personally identifiable information that you give us so that we may:
* provide information about Mr Jones and the site;
* tell you about products and services, and provide information to our third party marketing partners;
* notify you about new content and upcoming events, games, tools and other features available on the site;
* respond to your requests for information;
* process survey results and contest entries;
* process online purchases and payments you request;
* filter the products and services we provide;
* authenticate registered customers; and
* post your comments and content.
By providing any personally identifiable information to the Website, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information in the United Kingdom. We will provide you reasonable access to information that you provided through the Website and the reasonable ability to review and correct it. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data, where applicable.
Site Visitorship Data
Site Visitorship Data is information about the way a website is used that is not associated with an individual's identity. We use aggregate anonymous data regarding online behavior to better understand how people use our Website. To that end, we may use aggregated, anonymous online traffic behavior along with information from third parties to track usage trends and thereby improve our Website. We may also use this aggregated, anonymous information to develop reports that we may share with third party marketing partners and customers. The kind of information we may collect includes:
* your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
* the pages visited on our site;
* the links clicked on our site;
* any products or services you review;
* the features used;
* how long a visitor stays; and
* the domain name of the site from which visitors connect to our site and the site to which visitors connect through our service.
Most site Visitorship Data is collected using data collection tools such as cookies, embedded web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools. We use site Visitorship Data to develop, manage, and improve the Website. Sometimes we may aggregate site Visitorship Data with personally identifiable information from registered members. We may use that information to:
* manage the Website;
* help resolve problems;
* analyze use of the site; and
* notify you about products or services that we, our third party marketing partners, and members may offer from time-to-time.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, Mr Jones decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personally identifiable information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
We may recommend or require the use of encryption technologies for certain types of communications conducted through the Website. While we may provide those technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not guarantee that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions will be free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
Disclosure of Information
Mr Jones will not release any personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent except as follows:
1. Anyone providing us their personally identifiable information grants Mr Jones and its affiliates, the right to use their information internally without restrictions for the purposes of, but not limited to, research, marketing, and content and lead development.
3. We may disclose information collected on the site, including personally identifiable information, to third parties as required or permitted by law. For example, we may disclose information:
* to regulators;
* to law enforcement authorities who subpoena it;
* to vendors who provide us with service; or
* to companies that may acquire part or all of an affiliated company.
Mr Jones is not responsible for the protection of the information you provide to other website. You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information on other website, such information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited communications.
* Select the e-mail "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication.
* Where applicable, return to the Web page(s) where you originally registered your preferences and follow the opt-out instructions.
* E-mail us. Be sure to provide your name, email and postal address, and specific relevant information about the particular service you no longer wish to receive.
Please be aware that when you opt out of receiving communications, it may affect the services you have chosen to receive from us where accepting the communications is a condition of receiving the services.
Hyperlinks and Referrals
Security & Enforcement
It is important for us to know what visitors have to say about our Website. To contact us with your questions or comments please email us at info@MrJonesWatches.com.