Return for an exchange
We are happy to exchange unworn watches.
Fastening the watch will cause damage to the leather. If this is the case, we charge £15 for the watch strap (or we can put the worn strap on the exchanged watch for free).
Please email us directly if you think your watch is faulty.
Return for a refund
To return for a full refund, you have 30 days if purchased online. After this time we can offer an exchange if your watch hasn’t been worn.
If you purchased your watch in-store, we can offer an exchange or store credit only. This is because you’ve seen the watch in person and had the opportunity to try it on. Please let us know if you’re purchasing as a gift.
1) Generate your free returns label here.
2) Print it off and stick it to your original packaging.
3) Take it to your local post office. Find your closest here.
(If you no longer have your original packaging, please ensure your watch is securely wrapped in bubble wrap to protect it in transit).
NB please include a short note describing the issue with the watch and your contact details.
Please send the watch to this address:
Mr Jones Watches (repairs)
Unit 7J & 7M Vanguard Court
rear of 36-38 Peckham Road
London SE5 8QT
Ensure the watch is securely wrapped in bubble wrap to protect it in transit.
Please include a note stating:
- the reason for the return
- a detailed description of the problem with your watch (if sending for repair)
- your email address and your order number
- remember to include your return delivery address, (so we know where to send the repaired watch)
We recommend you use a tracked service.
Sending from outside of the EU
If you are sending from outside the EU, you will have to fill in a Customs Declaration form (usually a CN22).
Please write in the description field "wristwatch, return for factory repair / refund , no commercial value."
This is essential otherwise an import duty will be levied which you will be liable for (there is no way for us to reclaim this charge).