Social media Assistant
Salary: £10 per hour
Location of vacancy: London / remote
Hours: 1 - 2 days per week
Position type: Part Time
This is an exciting role that has scope for growth and would suit someone who is currently studying in a relevant area (marketing / branding / PR) and would like to progress into a digital marketing career within an independent company after graduating.
During a training period you will be working directly with the brand and marketing manager, following this you will be expected to work independently and report back to the manager regularly.
- Strategically plan content for the brands main social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest).
- Manage and schedule social media content using scheduling software
- Actively engage with existing followers and new, potential followers
- Edit and use the brands library of images to create engaging posts
- Write creatively to encourage brand loyalty and engagement
- Follow brand guidelines to adopt tone of voice and personality
- Use analytics tools to measure results and generate ongoing reports
- Recommend content for social media advertising
- Research bloggers and press that may be suitable for the brand
Skills and experience required:
- Has a track record of building brand engagement and followers through social media
- Is confident working independently as well as part of team
- Has excellent communication skills and is fluent in English
- Has some experience using social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube) for businesses.
- Is highly motivated and results driven with a genuine interest in social media and digital marketing
- Is interested in developing their skills in social media and potentially progressing into digital marketing for the brand.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please send a copy of your CV, any links to relevant social media profiles you have managed and a covering letter explaining why you think you are right for this job to email@example.com (no copying and pasting please, we expect you to use your savvy writing skills to sell yourself to us!)
Please note: candidates selected for interview will be asked to bring two examples of 'successful' social media campaigns to discuss during the interview.