Customer Service and Order Packing Assistant
Hours: Full time, 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £10.85 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that produces unique products for our wonderful customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and organised Customer Service and Order Packing Assistant, you'll be based in our workshop on Dartmouth Road, South London.
Full training will be given in all aspects of the role.
Your main duties will include:
Previous experience in online order fulfilment and customer service (especially via email) would be beneficial.
Experience in, or an interest in printmaking, jewellery assembly or wristwatches would also be useful but is not essential.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to organise their own time
- Excellent basic IT skills and a willingness to learn
- Experience within sales would be an advantage
- Previous experience with a small design company is useful but not essential
How to apply
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send across a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role, as well as your CV to Ellie@MrJones.com. Any applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Applications will no longer be accepted after 23rd July 2021