Make a statement with a powerful watch.
The King watch was built in London and is one half of a pair of royal watches: King and Queen.
The statement pair of watches are designed with couples in mind, and based on the classic playing card characters of the King and Queen of Hearts.
A typically British design, made by us here in London. Each colour of the design was printed individually and the watch was assembled by hand.
The use of the playing cards symbolises the changing nature of fortune. Lucky streaks, while always welcome, are only as short lived as those runs of bad luck.
The watch is a gentle reminder to keep your cards close to your chest, but to be bold and go all-in when fate has dealt you a winning hand!
How to read the time
You can check the minutes in the playing cards, these are shown in 10 minute intervals.
The hours are shown in the royal breast, the number flips exactly on the 59>00 minute transition.
Automatic, mechanical watch movement
A watch for life. The King watch doesn’t have a battery.
Instead the motion of wearing your watch provides all the power needed to wind it up and keep it running.
- Strap: stainless steel - silver woven (other options available here.)
- Mechanism: Automatic - ST1721, 20 jewel automatic mechanical
- Waterproof: Yes! 5ATM
- Guarantee: 12 months - any problems after this time, we’ll be happy to help
- Width (3 o’clock to 9 o’clock): 37mm
- Height (from lug to lug): 46mm
- Case: 316L Stainless steel - polished silver