A ladies flower watch that carries a hidden message.
The image on the watch is based on the Phlox flower (native to western North America).
The flower aligns and breaks apart as the hands rotate, constantly changing throughout the day.
Floriography, is the Victorian system for ascribing a specific meaning to different flowers.
This system was used as a way for lovers to send secret messages to each other (the message was only visible to those that code interpret the code).
The case back of the watch has an engraving that explains the floriographic meaning of the Phlox flower:
"our souls are united”
- Strap: 100% real leather - red with white stitching (see strap alternatives here)
- Mechanism: Quartz - single jewel quartz
- Waterproof: Yes! 5ATM (leather will wear if exposed to water)
- Guarantee: 12 months - any problems after, we’ll happily help
- Largest strap diameter: 190mm
- Smallest strap diameter: 130mm
- Width (3 o’clock to 9 o’clock): 28mm
- Height (from lug to lug): 38mm
- Depth: 9mm
- Case: stainless steel - polished silver